This year's Show will offer multiple activities for children of all ages, all 4 days of the Show.
Be sure to check the daily schedule at the Show entrance for additional demonstrations and activities, storytime in the garden & more!
If you are interested in assisting with or sponsoring a children's activity, please contact Paula Peace.
Tea Parties sponsored by Southern Charm Tea Room will be Friday, March 1 and Saturday, March 2 at noon and 3:00 p.m. in Garden G18.
Child-friendly activities throughout the Show include:
- 200 Live Butterflies in Butterfly House and Pollinator Garden. Garden G4
- Live Flower Wall in the Floral Gallery
- Multiple creative Selfie Walls throughout the Gardens’ Building. Please take your photo and Share!
- Children’s Garden G18 with Tea Parties, Story Times, and other fun activities
- The Nashville Zoo with live animal ambassadors, Thursday, 2:00, Lecture Hall Auditorium
- Safe Harbor Sanctuary with live farm animals. Garden G17
- Walden’s Puddle brings their gorgeous merchandise and small animal friends to visit with you. Booth 001
- Magnificent Bonsai Specimen Exhibit Changing Daily. Garden G11